Display Shimano E5000
Buttons and switches:
- Button-X: when in walk assist mode. Disengage walk assist mode.
- Button-Y: hold down. Switch to walk assist mode. When in walk assist mode: activate walk assist.
- Button-A: switching traveling data display.
On the screen:
- Battery level indicator
- Current speed
- Traveling data display
- Adjust mode display
- Assist gauge. Displays the current assist mode. A mode that provides stronger assistance the longer the length of the displayed gauge.
- Walk assist. This icon is displayed when switched to walk assist mode.
- Maintenance alert. Please contact Swapdesk.
Sorry to hear that. How can we improve this article?